[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A.I. - Introducing the Backgammon Rules Assistant

Posted By: Sebalotek
Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024, at 7:27 a.m.

I’m very excited to introduce the Backgammon Rules Assistant, an innovative AI tool designed to provide instant and accurate rulebook references for any contentious situation during tournaments.

After recent posts around the internet about ruling disputes within the backgammon community, I brainstormed potential solutions to address this issue.

I wondered if it would be helpful for tournament directors or ruling committees to describe any contentious situation in a live tournament setting and receive definitive rulebook references and crystal clear suggestions for next steps to take in less than 60 seconds.

My answer was a resounding 'Yes!'

So, I developed an AI tool to accomplish just that.

Backgammon Rules Assistant

Last week, I completed the beta development stage, conducted rounds of QA, and made several refinements.

Why This Matters:

• Immediate Clarity: Resolve rule disputes swiftly and accurately
  • Enhanced Fairness: Ensure all players have access to the same authoritative information and increase confidence of 'no-bias' for friends of TDs
  • Efficiency: Save valuable time during tournaments

I’m currently finalizing the beta testing sign-up process and would love to have your support and feedback, ideally from Tournament Directors and local club managers.

If you're interested in participating or learning more, please comment below or send me a message. Places will be limited initially as this is currently a solo project, so bugs and feedback volume needs to be manageable.

Stay tuned for more details coming very soon, including sign-up information and how you can be part of this exciting development.

Thank you for your support!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.