[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Scramblers to Monte Carlo/ Boot Camp in MC/ Taking bets on winning

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 22 July 2017, at 1:44 a.m.

I am bringing 4 scramblers (baffle boxes) to Monte Carlo that have been pre-sold to people who have requested them. I have room in my suitcase for 4 more....so if anyone wants to buy one, please tell me now and I will bring it.

Scramblers sell for $60 plus shipping, and I am adding $10 to cover the cost of them being shipped to my home...not charging anything to bring them to MC.

Also a reminder that Mochy and I, with help from 3-time World Champion Jorgen Granstedt will be holding a 4-5 hour BLC Boot Camp the evening of July 31 at the Fairmont in Monte Carlo.

More information and registration is at http://www.blcbootcamp.com/

Lastly, I expect to become the next World Champion and am taking bets. I would like reasonable odds, of course, and if anyone is interested in giving me 150 to 1 I will take it. There are usually over 200 in the Open so I am probably giving away some money on this deal, but I will have a great story to tell when I win.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.