[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio Matches - BMAB Individual Applications

Posted By: Rick Janowski
Date: Wednesday, 28 January 2015, at 10:33 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio Matches - BMAB Individual Applications (Barry Silliman)

I though we were discussing minimising impact wherever possible. When did we jump to guaranteeing no impact whatsoever?

At San Antonio, there are a several players who are able to act as BMAB Officials. At others tournament the presence of BMAB officials cannot always be guaranteed. In such cases, where irregularities occur then it would be ideal if the TD, or a member of his staff, act as witness. If the TD and his staff refuse or are unable to engage in this process, then the BMAB applicant may ask for a reputable 3rd party to act as witness.

I note from your website you state:

"The Beltway Backgammon Club welcomes players of all levels to our tournaments in Northern Virginia. Whether you are a beginner, an expert, or somewhere in-between, you'll find good competition and a fun atmosphere. Come join us!"

With such a positive attitude of goodwill and respect from both sides, I cannot foresee any significant problems at your Capitol Classic Tournament, which we provide a link to on our website.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.