[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Hats off the Ray for his guts

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Monday, 3 February 2014, at 8:26 p.m.

In Response To: Hats off the Ray for his guts (Taper_Mike)

Mike, if I were "hiding" my PR and play I wouldn't be playing all my matches on the computer for all to see and playing on streaming as I do whenever they invite me. I am not releasing my matches with Sax, Akiko and O'Laughlin because I don't have their permission.

I played at 5.40, 5.46 and 3.45 respectively in those 3 matches and there were many watching and witnessing. Does that sound like I am keeping private?

By the way, those PR's are pretty much in line with how I play except once in a while I will play much worse and much better.

Like everyone else, when I am sitting at home playing against XG with no pressure and plenty of time to think, and not having missed many hours of sleep and the stress of travel, preparing and giving lectures, and also keeping up with many of my on-line lessons while I travel, of course, I post lower PR's more consistently.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.